My body doesn't feel back to normal.

PeanutButter

Reaction score
Hey, if anyone on here knows me, knows that a few years ago I had 6mcs, then my 2 children.
Anyway I recently had another mc at 5 weeks last month... With the other 6 my body got straight back to normal no problem. This time round it's weird, my body tired to ovulate twice from opks idk if I actually did but had some pain, I've been getting on and off cramps ever since the mc, my boobs hurt on and off all the time, im bloated all the time like I'm finding it hard to do my jeans up, getting bad indigestion which barely ever happens and my emotions are mental, will actually cry at anything emotional if it's sad, happy etc which just isn't me. Tests have gone back to negative. I know I'm not longer pregnant it's not what I'm trying to get at, just don't know whats up with me, ugh!

Hey PB so sorry you have no responses here, I do know this can happen and I really hope now you are back on track. Hugs <3

I am sorry to ready your story, can you contact yr doc to discuss your concerns? All the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back