My bladder.....

ASD123456

Reaction score
..... has been feeling like it is going to explode all day. When will the LO move up and give me some short lived relief.

I spend almost half of my life weeing at the moment! :rotfl:

poor you chick, I think this is it now...and it gets worse sorry to tell you!

Rock back & forwards when you pee (reach forward til you can touch the floor) . baby might be blocking your bladder from emptying properly.

I spend all day weeing at the moment, and it's always such stupidly small quantities.

I had to give the midwife a urine sample today and I was really emabarrassed cos it was the worlds smallest wee! :lol:

i know exactly where ur comin from, all i do is wee, sometimes i only judt get bk 2 the chair and i hav 2 go agen!!! the worse is gettin up 3 or 4 times in the nite :(

Happens to me all the time
:roll: :lol:
When i cough hard i wee :oops:
when i sneeze loudly i wee :oops:
When i laugh out loud i wee :oops:
when im sick forcefully i wee :oops:

wee wee wee wee :roll: :roll:
Id recommend wearing a protection pad
And taking spear clothes with you

ITS ALL WORTH IT I PROMISE :rotfl:

I think its the possition of hte baby at the moment, as when i feel him low down in my pelvis i pee constantly (think it was about 7 times in less then an hour) but when he's high like now it's like normal, it's a pain in the ass but i've found the best way to move him up is sex so thats got to be a plus lol,

When i need a wee its so horrible!!

i wee a lot during the night too :roll:

I went 11 times in a row the other day. My OH counted. Each time i'd come back, sit down and then feel desperate to go again. My family found it amusing, i was bored of it though.lol

yep sorry it gets worse :(
and when you dont go for a while, the pain below is unbearable!

I'm not so bad during the day but nighttime is another story

The other night I didn't sleep very well cos I had a cold and I went to the loo every hour! I was so peed off by the time I got up in the morning.

I'm not suffering too bad with this at the moment apart from the early morning toliet trip at 5am :roll: . I think its because i'm not drinking enough though :oops: :oops: :oops: I really hate drinking water i know it sounds weird but to me its like taking medicine when you grimice so much after ever sip.

Are you all drinking the quoted 8 glasses a day?

LMP x

I'm not on 8 glasses, but I do drink about 4 glasses in work and then 2 glasses of squash when I'm at home. I don't drink when I'm out and about because I don't know where the nearest toilet is, although I think by law us girls are now allowed to pee anywhere we want! :rotfl:

I've always had a weak bladder, I was once quoted as having a bladder the size of a yorkshire terriers :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back