my birth pools here!! **with crappy pics

awwwww look at charlotte again!
and you look a right poser hahahaha :lol:
that will be popped before baby comes, with charlotte playing in it and you attacking alex in it :lol:

I love it! Im definately ordering one now :)

Is it sturdy enough to lean on the sides?

yep and sit on.. its great... really really pleased with it tbh.. im 5ft9.. and my legs go straight.. but do push on the sides.. but when the waters also pushing on the sides it will make it a few cms bigger.. so as long as i can push on it.. if my legs r open it will give me extra room for my legs if that makes sence? im pretty tall so i would say that if you are under about 5ft9 then the pools great for you.. any bigger.. and you might struggle to lay bk sort of thing?

Ive never seen a birthing pool at all, but all the little and fish and everything just crack me up ahah... I've a feeling everyone would fall about laughing at me if i hauled one of those into the house, but hey it looks fab - go for it!

well its designed as a paddling pool.. but has all the benifits of a birthing pool.. except for the cost.. as i refuse to spend over £100 quid on a pool i might not get to use.. and if anyone wanted to laugh at me i wouldnt care.. im pretty happy with the purchase.. fish or no fish lol

awww i love it, nice and cheerful for baby to come into world to, better then a hospital setting.

good luck with it

fingers crossed that everything goes ok.. and i can still have it..

cool! Im 5ft 1 so Il be alright in there, might need my arm bands though :wink:

even if you don't get to use it you can use it for Charlotte in the summer. My son loves to get the paddling pool out in the garden (in the summer of course)

At last its pretty too look at when your having contractions!!!

What a bargain. :D
It looks great and at least you will get some use out of it next summer too. xx

looks gr8 :D at least its not plain and boring, gives you something to focus on.

hey you could even shove a snorkle on and pretend your giving birth in the caribeaan :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back