my best mate is in labour!!!

Samsgirl

Reaction score
well the starts of....

we were only at a bumps to babies coffee morning this morning....she is 39 + 1. she was putting the recycling out at about 2pm and lost a bit of blood....it would appear this was the start of things as she is now getting contractions every 5 mins..

still at home now after being checked out and sent home......also just lost loads of gunky brown stuff...so looks like this is it...i am so excited for her and nervous all at the same time.....

she had some reiki done on her last night...lol...so this could have set her off??? or maybe it was all the newborn babies this morning......but we're off anyway :)

xx

Woohoo!!! Go samsgirl's friend!! :)

Awwww good luck to her and I hope it's quick. Reiki is fab, I know a couple of practitioners but they are mainly in the US which is typical lol xxxxxxxx

aww thats great news, hope she has a nice easy labour xxx

you have a few weeks to practie with her baby then hehehe

yeah......get cuddling the newborn and maybe it will set me off when i am due... :D xx

Makes me feel less crap about having to put the bin bags out. Maybe I should do it more lol. Good luck to ur friend!

* tapatalking from my bb *

Good Luck to your friend :)
Hope she has a steady journey. x

last i heard was at midnight when she was being sick....bless her....contractions were strong and she was in the bath at home...

text this morning at 8:30 but had no reply so i am guessing she is now in hospital and next update i will get is that baby is here.....i feel so excited and nervous!!! my other best mate was due on tuesday....told her she better not go today too or i wont be able to cope...lol xx

she has had a little boy :) 7lb 8 oz.....lovely weight....less than 24 hour first time labour from start to finish...

cant wait to hear all about it xx

That's not a bad time. Congratulations xxxxxxxxxx

Aww congratulations to your friend. x

just spoken to her......she dilated really quick and was pushing for 2 hours...but he was back to back and wouldnt come out. so she ended up in theatre for a forceps delivery.....they managed to turn him inside with the forceps and then he was out within 5 mins.....had to do this cos his heart rate was dropping..

not suprised after 2 hours of pushing.....sounds like she did an amazing job and i'm very proud of her :love:

little William is doing well....and so is mummy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back