My beautiful girl is here.

Elleyoung777

Reaction score
4 weeks early Violet was born 2.1.16.

Was an absolute nightmare labour. I was in labour 4 days. Went in and was 3cm dilated. They sent me home after a nights stay and said it could happen any day or could still take a month! That night I was up from 12 contacting every 15 mins. Went to hospital at 3am and they examined and discovered I was def in labour.

Went to the labour ward and had to have constant monitoring due to being premature. I was so upset with this as it's not how I planned at all. Anyway it stopped again at 1pm. They decided to break my waters at 3pm and I went from 4-8 in an hour. The most intense thing EVER!!

I started pushing and after 2and half hours still no baby. They examined me and realised baby was facing the wrong way and her head bent over. I was rushed to theatre for a spinal and forceps delivary. She was born 2220 6lbs10.

It was a horrible experience and she was so swollen from the long labour. She also had had jaundice so had to have 24 hours phototherapy. That was prob the hardest part as I couldn't hold her or comfort her properly.

We came home yesterday evening.

I'd do it all again in a heartbeat

Congratulations! Beautiful name and good weight! Wishing you speedy recovery and enjoy cuddles! Xx

Last edited:
Ah huge congratulations ... Your little " id do it all again in a heartbeat " brought me to tears :) xxx

Awwwww nice!

Congratulations!

Glad you and baby are home, and settling.

Get a pic up!! I want to see the cuteness!

xxxx

Congratulations Elle! And what a great weight considering she wanted to
Come out to meet you early :)

Hope you are both recovering well X

Congratulations hun xx sorry you had a bit if a rough time xx glad she's here and well xx can't wait to see a picture xx great weight too xx

Aww Iv been waiting for this update for days !!
Congratulations ... Same weight as Daisy :)

Get settled at home now xx

Aw congratulations and well done on the labour! x

Yeyyyy congratulations I need to see a pic:) I'm so glad you are both doing well and can have cuddles at home now! Eeek how exciting xx

Aww congrats !! Was reading your posts. If you don't mind me saying she was a good size considering she was born early xx

You amazing woman- well done!!! So happy to hear that she's here safely and that you're ok- congatulations! Enjoy little Violet and take it easy if you can! Xxxx

Congratulations and best wishes for you both over the coming weeks. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back