My beautiful baby BOY! :D...

Gem

Reaction score
I had my 20 week scan this morning and found out that I am expecting a little boy. Here he is!

baby2face7fq.jpg

You can clearly see his little face on the right.

baby4fingers9rv.jpg

And here he is again, sticking his fingers up for the camera. Typical boy! :roll:

As you can probably tell I am completely over the moon! The pictures aren't that fabulous but the little beggar would NOT stop wriggling about! I am SO relieved that everything is alright!

I can't stop smiling! :lol:

awwwwwwwwwwwww congratulations on your lil boy. you can see his face so clearly.

take care honey
claire
xx

aww bless, what great pictures. You must be thrilled!! Congratulations on finding out you have a boy :D :D :D :D

congrats! what lovely pictures, loved the one where he's doing the "V" sign!!! :D seems to be quite a few of us on here expecting boys now, so welcome to the "boys' club"!!!

They are amazing scan pics!
His little face is so clear!
You must be over the moon!
Congratulations!
Lucyx

I am over the moon! Thanks everyone for your lovely comments, they've made my day even better and I didn't think that was possible!

Big hugs and kisses to all xxxx

What fabby pics!!!! You can see his face sooooo clearly :))

You must be over the moon ;)

Love Julie
xx

hey its so cute i have another two weeks until i see my little treasure so fingers crossed but he is a we angel im relly happy for you

wow what lovely scan pics you must be over the moon hun xxxx

Hi,

he is so going to be proud of that pic of himself with the fingers up when he's a teenager! I can see it now- t'shirts and everything!!

What lovely photos!

+++

wow what great scan pics!! i havent seen any that clear before, its almost like a 3D one! lol

yay gem!! congrates!!!! you can see his little face so clear on that first pic.

what names are you thinking about?xx

Hi Gem,

I agree with what everyone else has said. Great piccies,congrats.

Nicki.xx :D

Those pics are the best, I'm so jealous!! Have you felt any movements yet?

Wow - that first picture is amazing - you can see the eyes looking at the camera !!!!!!! congratulations!!!!!!!

I too, have never seen a scan pic as good as that before!!!

L x

Hey all just thought that id say when i had my scan im so pleased to find out that im having a girl and i couldnt be more happy!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back