My baby's gone... :(

Squiglet

Reaction score
My baby's gone... :( and I miss her...

well she's only gone for four days... but I really miss her this time.. must be because I am pregnant...The house seems empty and quiet (might have something to do with the fact the resident chatter box has left :roll: )

She, of course, doesn't miss me.. oh no... because she's gone to enjoy herself on a girly weekend with Aunty Lucy and Grandma... and they will be going to the cinema... going shopping... having their hair done... visiting Santa at the Metro centre... going to see Aladdin at the Pantomine.. oh and if very lucky might even see snow :roll:

And what am I doing.. Painting her room for her cos she's jealous that the baby had her room painted and mummy then painted murals on the walls... :roll: and going xmas shopping for her presents so she doesn't see them :roll:

Babies are still sweet and cute and innocent when they are born right? :think: they aren't born little tweenie monsters are they? :rotfl:

aw hope she has a fab time :D

If its any help, the kids that dont miss their parents are usually the ones that feel most secure and wanted, she knows you'll still be there when she gets back :hug:

awwwwww :hug: :hug:

Enjoy the peace I say, will your mum and sister have paris as well :rotfl:

Awww Squiglet, you sound so sad - you need hugs! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Incidentally, you are a SUPER mum, painting her room for her! She is a lucky girl. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Lisa

mamichuli said:
Awww Squiglet, you sound so sad - you need hugs! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Incidentally, you are a SUPER mum, painting her room for her! She is a lucky girl. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Lisa

awww thank you mamichuli.... well she's back now... she came in last night and said..

"oh did you tidy my room...??" :shock: :shock: :shock:

Considering it was blue and peach before she left and it is now bright pink with red hearts and music on the walls, I would have thought she'd have noticed. :rotfl:

Also baby sister was greatly missed but the person attached to baby sister just got a half hearted hug :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: awww I love 8 year olds..

Aww, the joys! Wait till she is fifteen, has a boyfriend and your LO is let me see...seven? and they are at each others throat all day and your youngest is teasing the pants off Tia about her "boyfriend, boyfriend, boyfriend". You will consider leaving home with possibly your DH in tow, leave the kids to kill each other! :rotfl: :rotfl:
I just read that back, I get the impression that this is affecting me more than I thought!

Lisa

mamichuli said:
Aww, the joys! Wait till she is fifteen, has a boyfriend and your LO is let me see...seven? and they are at each others throat all day and your youngest is teasing the pants off Tia about her "boyfriend, boyfriend, boyfriend". You will consider leaving home with possibly your DH in tow, leave the kids to kill each other! :rotfl: :rotfl:
I just read that back, I get the impression that this is affecting me more than I thought!

Lisa

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I'm considering leaving home now.. and I only have one!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: I've got 10 more years of this before I can legally kick her out.. :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back