My baby yawned at the scan

Sarah W Baby Belly

Reaction score
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I forgot to mention this on friday but the DH and I were totally bowled over when the sonographer did a close up of the face and he yawned, right on cue!

We must have just woken him up!

It was amazing and we can't stop talking about it!

aw thats so sweet!! mine stuck its tongue out! charming huh!! typical boy!!

When I went for my dating scan going back a few wks ago now my little one had its mouth open and was waving at us! It was funny to see!

Both scans I've had she's had one arm up behind her head, just like how her mummy was lying on the bed :lol: I had to go for a walk last time to get her to move. I'm really looking forward to next week and seeing if she's feeling cooperative and wants to pull some funny faces :D

our LO was opening and closing his mouth repeatedly - he looked like an old man with loose dentures!!! it made me laugh, so the whole picture started shaking!

Sarah W Baby Belly said:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I forgot to mention this on friday but the DH and I were totally bowled over when the sonographer did a close up of the face and he yawned, right on cue!

We must have just woken him up!

It was amazing and we can't stop talking about it!

BLESS !!!

XX

Aw mine didn't do anything cute, she just laid there :(

When i went for my scan yesterday, he/she kept kicking the midwife and i could see a perfect little foot on the screen as both midwife and bf took great joy in laughing as the little bugger kept kicking me!! :lol:

my lil man was scratching his nose it was so cute and he was tryingto put his foot over his head...OB said looked like he was goingto be an athletic one with good arches on his feet yay!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back