My baby Moomin and Me! <3 xxx

Mellymoomin06

Reaction score
Hi Ladies :wave:

For those of you who don't know me, I'm Melissa, 24 years old and this is mine and OH's first baby!

Zachary was born on the 10th January 2013 at 11.41am after contractions had started&waters had gone at 2am/3.30pm on 9th January. So a fairly long one! He weighed 8lb 12oz!!

He is 20 days old today and it is going far too quickly already! My camera has been permanently attached to my hand capturing every moment of this amazing experience...being a mummy!!! :)

I am absolutely in love with him! :love:

At his day 5 check, Zach weighed 8lb 14oz...so no loss for my little Pickle and at day 8 check he was 9lb!!
When HV came on day 19...so yesterday...he now weighs...10lb 2oz!!!!! Im in shock! My little piglet loves his milk!! :shock:

Look forward to sharing this journey with you all! :)

Here are some pics of my gorgeous boy!

Love, Melissa and Zachary! xxx

Attachments

• For pf.jpg
    For pf.jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 38
  • Zach 2days pf.jpg
    Zach 2days pf.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 38
  • Zach 1 day pf.jpg
    Zach 1 day pf.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 36
  • pf.jpg
    pf.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 40
He is adorable sweetie!! I am glad you are adapting well to Mummyhood - all these scrummy little newborns are making me broody :shock: :shock:

xxxxxx

Last edited:
He's beautiful. Glad everything's going well xx

Congrats, hes beautiful! X

My fat fingers can't spell! x

Love Zachary picys! Hes a cutie. Makes me broody too. I get dg weighed on monday. Shes 12lbs15oz just now. Cant beliebe how fast time goes either. Im samr, always taking and sharing pics. So lovely to see your journal. And congratulations again . Xxxxx

tapatalking

He is gorgeous! Lovely pics, I'm not suprised you are as proud as punch you lucky thing :D He makes me want my baby like NOW! lol xxx

Thanks ladies. :) wow Gayle cant believe DG is only 12lbs 5oz....Zach will overtake her soon lol.

Cant believe he was 3 weeks old already yesterday!!!! He has had a couple of unsettled evenings after his feeds which has made me suspect colic or reflux... :( he gets so so upset and goes rigid! Was going to see if it continues over weekend and if it does i will make a doctors appointment on monday!

However, I think he is luring me into a false sense of security...as for the past 4 nights he has slept very well...with last night being 11.30-5.45!! Wow!! And night before being 12.30-6.40!! I certainly felt refreshed lol!!

Never thought I could love anyone so much...he is my everything!!!!

xxxxx

Hi Ladies :wave:

For those of you who don't know me, I'm Melissa, 24 years old and this is mine and OH's first baby!

Zachary was born on the 10th January 2013 at 11.41am after contractions had started&waters had gone at 2am/3.30pm on 9th January. So a fairly long one! He weighed 8lb 12oz!!

He is 20 days old today and it is going far too quickly already! My camera has been permanently attached to my hand capturing every moment of this amazing experience...being a mummy!!! :)

I am absolutely in love with him! :love:

At his day 5 check, Zach weighed 8lb 14oz...so no loss for my little Pickle and at day 8 check he was 9lb!!
When HV came on day 19...so yesterday...he now weighs...10lb 2oz!!!!! Im in shock! My little piglet loves his milk!! :shock:

Look forward to sharing this journey with you all! :)

Here are some pics of my gorgeous boy!

Love, Melissa and Zachary! xxx

He's a wee belter! Jackson and him share alot of the same stuff, nearly same birthday, same blankie and same dum dum! LOL.

Welcome over love & big hello to baby Zach xxxxxxxxxx

He's gorgeous hun & sleeps great!

It's fab being a mummy isn't it, u just can't stop looking at them!
Xx

Hey mel xx :wave:
Didn't realise you started a journal xx will follow you an gorgeous Zach here as well as our chats xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Hi ladies. Havent been on here for so so long! Time flys!! Finally got tapatalk so mich easier to get on here again hopefully!
Zachary is now 15.5 weeks!! :shock: he is currwntly going through a leap!! Its so tiring! :( poor little bubba! He was weighed last friday and was 14lb 6oz! He has learnt to laugh and chats away!! His new thing is chomping on his hand and dribbling evwrywhere!! Painful gums i think!!! :(
Hope u ladies r all ok. XxxxxImageUploadedByTapatalk1367183403.732448.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1367183431.059976.jpg how he has changed!!! <3 xxxxx

Hi Mel! Awww your little man is stunning! His hair is just the cutest as well :love: x

Tapatalking so can't see sigs :(

Glad to see u post hun, Zach is lookin scrummy!

I'm the same, I set my mood to lurking cause I only pop in and out, I must update my journal too!

xxxxx

I know Claire its crazy time just flys! Iv discovered tapatalk so i can post one handed whilst feeding Zach lol xxx

Hi hun
Lovely to see the updates. Im a one handed poster too xx

Ella Faith 8/2/13 8lb 13.5 oz x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27