My baby is starting to look like a big girl!

Melanie

Reaction score
All of a sudden Thea just seems to have become this little girl instead of the teeny baby we brought home.

This is her today at 15months old.

DSCF4310_large.jpg

DSCF4317_large.jpg

DSCF4331_large.jpg

DSCF4334_large.jpg

DSCF4340_large.jpg

she is very grown up, dont blame u for bein in shock!! :shock: :lol:

Im exactly the same with Jam tho, tried puttin him in a sleepsuit instead of pjs lastnight and OH was like 'poor little man, is mummy tryin to shrink u?!' :roll: :lol:

love the little bunches btw, very cute!

Thea is lovely she looks very cute in her bunches!

I know what you mean about her suddenly turning into a little girl! I feel the same about Olivia, she is so clever she picks more or less anything that you say up, she is speaking more and more every day now and is becoming VERY independant. She can now say "yes" or "no" when you ask her a ousetion, sometimes she nods her head, its so cute!

Shes lovely Melanie, shes growing into all that baby fat now, shes looks really healthy and lean.

Id be very proud if she was my daughter, shes a credit to you and Richerd.

Awww she really is looking more and more grown up she is stunning she really is! Love the pigtails!

awwww... she is gorgeous!

I know how you feel too! I felt like crying the other day when someone asked how old Arianna was and I said 18mths!

Oh good God, how cute!!!! Mel, she is so stunning!!

It just goes sooo fast doesnt it :cry:

Hi

Your right she has :shock: am loving her pig tails!!
It is wierd how one day there so tiny then you look and there all frown up :cry:

awww love the bunches hun!! :D she is looking sooo grown up now - its amazing how fast they grow! :D

Awwww look at her. She is so beautiful and soooo grown up!

Loving her pigtails :D

mummykay said:
she is very grown up, dont blame u for bein in shock!! :shock: :lol:

Im exactly the same with Jam tho, tried puttin him in a sleepsuit instead of pjs lastnight and OH was like 'poor little man, is mummy tryin to shrink u?!' :roll: :lol:

love the little bunches btw, very cute!

lol ella is 3 and i still put on her sleepsuit (it zips up)

Thea is beautiful, watching her grow from a baby into a little girl has been great, and your right, their is no baby about her now!

awwwwwwwwww she's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back