My baby is really pointy!

Geekachublog

Reaction score
I know this sounds really strange, but both my husband and I (separately I might add) have been looking at our scan photo and the baby has such a pointy face. I've never seen anything quite like it and my husband mentioned it today too...
I've never seen a baby with a pointy face, is this normal?
I've attached a picture for reference... It's weirding me out.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370544935.172231.jpg

Im sure its just the angle the picture was taken at or maybe baby moved slightly just as they took the picture :) i wouldnt worry aboit it :) xxx

I agree, looks more like a blurry face to me haha x

Aw this made me giggle :)! Don't worry, it won't come out all pointy! Some scans do make me laugh, my thirteen week one looked like e.t!!!!
image.jpg xxx

my 12 week scan looks like bubby has THE biggest nose I've ever seen - literally Pinocchio :shock:

and then the 20 week, he looks like a pterodactyl!!!

I don't think you can gather much of what they look like from the nhs photos, well I hope not! If not ive got a baby dinosaur with a huge nose!!

xxx

Hahah this really made me chuckle, I'm dying to see your dinosaur big nose now though ;) x

I keep thinking my baby has a mahuuuuusive head lol we all look at our scan pictures and over analyse
Them I have to stop lookin at mine sometimes lol I diagnose her with everything poor little one x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back