My baby has the Sharts!

tambo1976

Reaction score
You may wonder what's a "shart"... well, it's a cross between a shit and a fart!

So basically every time my son farts, he shits! I am going through tons of nappies because I obviously don't want him sitting in poo. I know breast fed babies have runnier poo but this is bloody ridiculous!

Can anyone recommend nappy liners for disposables and where to buy them from please? Before I'm bankrupt :(

Tapatalking so can't see sigs or click thanks!

Also forgot to say that this cracked me up! I'm always saying E has sharted and my oh finds it hilarious!

Ahhh they look good, and cheap really too! 1200 for £29, I'll be ordering some of those unless I can find some in local shops cheaper lol

We had a bad case of the sharts, lasted about a day.

Lol shart xx

Blimey only a day? Lucky you! My son has non stop sharted since birth lol

Just realised he's about 2 weeks isn't he? (Can't see tickers.) that's normal we had 8-12 dirty nappies a day at that stage. For some reason when I read the original post I thought he was 4/5 months lolololol xx

Yeah he's only 16 days old, I'll be glad when this shit calms down... Literally! :lol:

Lol at Sharting! My little lady does this a lot!
However she now just explodes everywhere instead! Lol

Daisy sharts allllllll the time. Such a lady! :lol:

Tapatalking!

lol. BF poos. M is a month old today and stopped recently, we now have 2 dirty nappies a day normally, max of 4.

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

We have had sharting for about 2 weeks now!! Grrr i want him to do a proper poo!!! Xxx

Haha- Molly is 4months, and still does up to 8 lo is a day! Every day, we have at least one, outfit ruining poonami. Hers are explosive- she fired one off the end of the changing table onto the face of her wardrobe once (a distance of at least half a metre)! Regular as clockwork too- 2/3 between 6-8am, 2/3 between 11-1pm, and one at 4.30 on the dot! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back