My babies nursery

Sophie1102

Reaction score
This is it finished apart from a blue blind!!!

DSCF1393.jpg

DSCF1392.jpg

DSCF1391.jpg

DSCF1390.jpg

DSCF1389.jpg

DSCF1394.jpg

Hope thats not too many pics!!!! :lol:

Thats lovely - im only down the road so feel free to come and do ours for us!!!! I love that Winnie the Pooh bedding set - was it from babies r us? I often find myself walking around the one in Poole, could easily spend all day in there!

wow it looks fab, I remember the before pictures and its such a change :cheer:

thats lovely hun
where did you get the animal stickers from?
manda xx

Your baby room looks fab i bet you enjoyed doing it up. :D
I would love to the same when we move house the baby will have it own room then.

Thats lovely hopefully mine will be done soon :pray:

Thanks everyone, I have really enjoyed doing it, and you're right babylicious I con't believe how much it has changed in such a short time!! I can relax now, I'm glad i've been able to do it early as the bump is growing sooo much I don't think I would have been able to do as much as I have if I had left it later.

Tots - Where abouts do you live??

Manda - The stickers are from babies r us, the mobile matches it.

That looks fantastic! I'm so jealous! :D

Wow you're organised!

It looks REALLY gorgeous, lovely furniture - and the stickers are so cute. I think I may need to go and buy pink Hello Kitty stickers now :cheer:

It's looks great hun! Where did you get the cot from? I really like the white and pine look xxx

The cot is the 'I Love my Bear' Range from babies r us and there is £20 off at the mo, plus they are doing a promo for January, if you spend more than £100 on anything you save another £10, So £30 off in total making it £150, and it's a cot bed so will last a few years!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back