My Babies are here...

Mia

Reaction score
On Sunday, my two little babies made their appearance into the world 11 weeks early. Joshua (James) arrived at 3.25pm weighing 5lb 2oz and Elise (Brooke) followed ten mins later at 3.35pm weighing just 4lb 3oz. They are both still in hospital, and ive spent all my time there so far but they are both doing really well and should be home soon :D I had a natural delivery but was in labour for years lol (real time 6 hours) I'll post some pics as soon as i can. :mrgreen:

Congratulations mia on the safe arrival of your little ones :D cant wait to seee the photos

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You must be ecstatic. Can't wait to see the pictures.
Louise x
PS. Lovely names

Wow! thats fantastic news!!!!!!!!!!!! You must be so proud!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations Mia! I had been thinking about you, glad everything went well! One of each is lovely, and I love the names!

All the best and make sure you post us some pictures when you get a chance!

xx

Congratulations! Can't wait to see the pictures. Happy Birthday to the babies! Take Care

Congrats on the safe arrival of your little ones! glad they are doing well and so are you. Can't wait to see a picture!

xxxx

Thanks everyone :mrgreen:

They are both doing really well and I should be able to bring them home in about a week :D

I have the picture in my avatar :)

Awwww they are so gorgeous! How did you get everything ready in 6 months?!

xx

hi mia

(((big hugs))) to u and your babies :D

and a huge congratulations to your family

Wow they were both a fantastic weight as s een as they were born 11 weeks early, my cousin carried twins to 38 weeks and thay were only 5lb something each :) congratulations to you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back