My 4D pics!!!

crystabell

Reaction score
Hi,

I had my 4D scan on Tuesday, I didn't know if I was going to post any pics online. I was caught in two minds of whether to get this scan done but my fiance talked me around and paid for it. I must admit it has been one of the most amazing experiences of my life. So I thought I would start a post to let anyone who was wondering about whether to get one done to say I would definately recommend having one.

I have posted my pics below so you can see. We were only meant to get 3 pics with the package that we went for but they gave us more and also gave me a little box of choccies which was lovely. I can't believe how great they have came out with her little cheeky smile on one!!! Amazing!!! :D :D :D

Crystal xx

8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg

5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg

2.jpg
1.jpg

They are brilliant! I'm still trying to convince my DH...

You will have to get him to see the pics of people's that are posted on the forum, it is amazing to see her moving around she looks like a perfectly shaped baby and it was great for me too as I could feel her kicks as she moved around! :dance:

I love the first pic on the last row where she is smiling is so cute

Yeah that is my favourite one it looks so cheeky, she was smiling a lot of the time when we were there when she wasn't trying to get cosy and go to sleep lol. It is great that you can see facial expressions clear like that on the scan I didn't think the pics would come out so good. :dance:

Awww Crystal.. look at your little Miss! So cute! Glad you went for it in the end xxxx

That's incredible!! You must be so overjoyed :) I also love the pics where she's smiling...thanks for posting that...now I'll be having one as well!!

Yeah I would recommend getting one. It is going to be great to show my little one when she is older as I have a 30min DVD too of it. It is something to keep forever that is special of the pregnancy as it was not a scan just for checks

Congrats Cyrstalbell they are great, its lovely to see your pics as my baby would look about the same, i cant beleive we are only 2 days apart, i am due the 4th!!

I still think of my baby as a little clump of cells so its weird to see your pics and see its actually a little person! WOW!

Lush....now i can't wait for mine!!!
Does she look how you expected?? On my scan, our baby definitely has its dad's profile...everyone has said so...so i can't wait for 4d to see if he/she does look like him..... :cheer: :hug:

Great pics!! My OH and I were dead against it at the beginning of the pregnancy cause we thought it was scary..but looking at everyones pics has chnged our minds, and we're having ours one on the 8th Dec! You've made me so much more excited!! :)

aww bless crystal there sooo cute :) least you no its deff a girl in there now :) start your pink shopping :)

p.s i did get you text but my phones acting funny with me :( :x

Yeah I am glad she confirmed it was a girl too as we already bought lots of pink sleepsuits and dresses for her lol. I can't wait for her to arrive now its getting really exciting :dance: :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back