My 28 weeker then and the day he started preschool

Mamafy

Reaction score
This thread is directed at all past, present and future parents of premature babies and children :)

Over 4 years ago my life turned upside down when my waters went at just 27 weeks :( My little man held on until 28 weeks and then nature took over and I gave birth to him. He weighed 2lb 14 oz

Here is a picture of him at 24 days old, having just left the ICU :yay: I felt like I'd won the lottery that day, even though he was in the hospital for nearly a further 5 weeks :)

joe.jpg

And here's my ruffigan just before his 4th birthday on the morning he started preschool :yay:

IMG_0807.jpg

Never give up hope, in my darkest days I never thought I'd see the above picture but I did :)

xoxoxo

Last edited:
:yay: Amazing.. Little fighter :) Beautiful boy you have Mamafy x

You almost cant believe that it's the same child! :cloud9:

He is destined for great things Mamafy - what a little heartbreaker he is going to be - :hug:

:yay: Mamafy your son is adorable! (not that you need telling) :cloud9:

What a story Mamafy, ! must have been so hard on you and your OH and the rest of your kids for the time he was there. Look at him now!

wow your little fighter xx you must be so proud he looks so lovely in this school uniform xx

Proud isn't the word :yay: He's special, I've always said it; destined to be here :)

I admit looking back the first year can only be descibed as living in hell at times and they do say the first year is by far the hardest. But hopefully this will give hope to someone who comes across it thinking they'll never see that day. Many times I never thought I would :(

The girl that marries him will have to be very special and very lucky :love:

Aaaw what a wee trooper! Nice story m, I don't envy the vetting that his future wife will be getting :)

:lol: Put it like this she may need the word princess in her title :rofl:

If I have a wee girl I'll name her princess somethingorother then theycan date, k? :)

that's lovely Mamafy. and so thoughtful to share you're story with everyone. i bet it really secures some people's worries!!! i want to say thanks to you for sharing it! truly heart warming :) xxx

Awww thanks hun, I hope it helps someone xxx

So lovely to read this - very hope giving..... had a tear in my eye for this one...and he is sooooo handsome!!! xxx

such a heartbreaker there hun!!

lovely story.....

hopefully one day i get my little princess, you have gave us hope x

Thanks for sharing your story with us, its amazing, no wonder your so proud x

What a bonny little lad!! He's gonna smash some hearts him like xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member