My 12 Week Scan ... Bean actually 13wks!!!

Imi-Maddie's-Mum

Reaction score
Hey Guys ...

This is my scan pic of my little bean on the 9th of feb 06 .... My little angel is sucking on there thumb!!!! i couldn't belive how clear the picture is ....

www.PhotoBucket.com
13wks5dsscanpic.jpg

This was my first pic of bean at 8wks 4 days .... sorry it's taken so long just figured out how to do this lol!!!

www.PhotoBucket.com
ScanBump8w4d.jpg

Well hope you like them as much as i do !!!

Take care all,

Love Imi+Bean
xxx

Lovely pics Imi, you must be relieved that you are now in Second Trimester and all is well..

Little bean must have been having a nap... very cute!!

x

Hiya ...

Oh it's fantastic .... loving every minute of it!!! not worrying so much as i was but still am if you know what i mean ...

Feel like a frump and can't wait to stop getting huge!!! a friend of mine getting an induction tomorrow !!!! lucky mare lol!!!

Got my next scan on the 30th of march and my OH will be here, we also get to find out what we are having .... can't wait for that either!!!

Next week i have my tripple test, i've got a hemogloben problem at the mo and have been put on tablets ..... fingers crossed nothing else goes wrong!!!!

How are you anna??? your sounding better each week that passes!!! Im so glad to see your looking forward to everything ....

Tankett, hayley, sam.... where are you all??? emma??? well i hope your all well and hi to everyone else i've missed it's preggers fog!!! (Left money in cash point yesterday) DOH!

Take care all ....

Love Imogen
xxx

Wow these are great photos Imi. Your baby is so clear it's amazing.

Thanks for sharing.

Sabrina
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27