Mutsy Evo Prams?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Chat' started by LC88xx, Nov 7, 2016.

1. LC88xx

LC88xx Member

Hi all,

My husband and I had decided on the Mamas & Papas Sola 2 travel system in the mulberry but when we went to a shop to have another look we realised just how low the handles and carrycoat seemed and that baby would seem so far away. We are both quite tall - I am 5'8" and hubby is 6'2".

We had a look at other styles including the Mee-go glide - perfect height for us but had so many negatvie reviews I didn't see it worth the risk of buying and seeing how we go with it.

We've now decided on the Mutsy Evo which is ideal for us - carrycot a good height and the handles can be adjusted. My hubby looked way out of proportion pushing the Sola 2 but the Mutsy looks good and doesn't look like he's pushing a toy pram (it was quite funny to watch! haha).

Just wondered if anyone has any reviews of this pram? It's quite rare in the UK from what I have read as it is a Dutch brand so I'm struggling to find many reviews.

Thanks in advance :)