Music Magpie

HopesDreams

Reaction score
Has anyone used this? I've been thinking of using it to off some CDs. I know it doesn't pay much but it saves me running back & forth to the post office. I just want to hear people's experiences of it?

Yes I've used it a few times. If you've got lots of DVDs and CDs its worth doing. I got the app on my iPhone so I can scan the barcodes x

That's what I got (the app). How does it work hun?

I seen one on money saving forum people were saying you get more per item on the site zapper I think it's like a charity run thing that takes CDs books and DVDs... Have a wee look about.

Xxxxx

We have done it, it is good but takes forever to do, they collect for free if you sell over 25 items so not much hassle!
Xxx

I sent one off last Monday and i have just had an email to say they are checking it now so prob takes about 2 weeks? I asked for a cheque but u can get a direct bank transfer too which would make it quicker!
Xxx

Do you have to box it up yourself? Or do they provide the box? Sorry for all the dumb questions. I plan to sit down tomorrow when O is napping & scan, scan, scan!

You have to provide a box (get one they are gong to throw at the supermarket if you don't have one) and box it up and tape it down, they email you a label to stick to the box and then you get to choose a day for collection, only pain is it is a 8am to 8pm jobbie but if your not in then you can ring to rearrange a collection date.
Xxx

I've used it a few times. You don't get much generally but if you have a tonne of stuff to sell it adds up (especially if you have more obscure stuff). We boxed it ourself, but they give you a label and send a courier for it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back