Murder with my partners brother and partner?!! Help!

MamaJay

Reaction score
Its long winded but ill give you the low down.

My partners brother met someone and after three months got this girl pregnant.

Ironically me and my partner had been trying to concieve for 8months and it finally happened!! So me and his brother partner were only 2 weeks apart!

Shes a NIGHTMARE. From day one she said 'i was gutted when i found out you were pregnant' I was fuuuming. So i said 'well it was planned'.

So weeks passed and the competition started 'what pram you getting, what names do you have bla bla bla'.

Then she found out she was having a boy and me a girl. She apparently kicked off.
His mum threw us a baby shower- she rufused to come in because 'i'd get all the attention'.

Shes a nutcase!

Anyway there was murder not long after that- they were spying, asking my friends what we were getting the baby etc. Never known ANYTHING like it.

We recently made up and sent pictures of both babies, i bought their little one a load of stuff, they took the gear and around christmas time started ignoring us again!

Shes money mad. Apparently she said 'i thought i struck lucky meeting him, thought he had his own business- turns out it was his dads hahahaha!'
Money mad- or what?

Her whole way of thinking is pretty messed up. Its difficult for us because weve tried to make amends so many times. Yet its them with this 'problem...'

Last edited:
How weird!

Some people are just nutters, don't worry about them in my opinion just get on with your lives and leave them to it xxx

I know...i havent even wrote the half of it...its so so frustrating. Next Christmas im dreading because i dont even want to be around her. You cant get a word in...

I do sympathise and it is a really tricky situation to be in if she is like in some weird competition with you that you aren't even aware of! It is childish and pathetic and she needs to grow up really lol!

Good luck with sorting it, I would just keep them at arms length, don't worry too much about patching it up any more because you haven't actually done anything wrong, only see her when you need to ie. Christmas and stuff and just be polite xx

Its long winded but ill give you the low down.

My partners brother met someone and after three months got this girl pregnant.

Ironically me and my partner had been trying to concieve for 8months and it finally happened!! So me and his brother partner were only 2 weeks apart!

Shes a NIGHTMARE. From day one she said 'i was gutted when i found out you were pregnant' I was fuuuming. So i said 'well it was planned'.

So weeks passed and the competition started 'what pram you getting, what names do you have bla bla bla'.

Then she found out she was having a boy and me a girl. She apparently kicked off.
His mum threw us a baby shower- she rufused to come in because 'i'd get all the attention'.

Shes a nutcase!

Anyway there was murder not long after that- they were spying, asking my friends what we were getting the baby etc. Never known ANYTHING like it.

We recently made up and sent pictures of both babies, i bought their little one a load of stuff, they took the gear and around christmas time started ignoring us again!

Shes money mad. Apparently she said 'i thought i struck lucky meeting him, thought he had his own business- turns out it was his dads hahahaha!'
Money mad- or what?

Her whole way of thinking is pretty messed up. Its difficult for us because weve tried to make amends so many times. Yet its them with this 'problem...'

This kind of happened to me. Although not as bad..

Me and OH have been together since highschool since knowing BIL, he too had his highschool gf who he had a baby to, all was fine. We got on great. He then meets this new girlfriend, she comes on the fam holiday then she ends up pregnant. I was annoyed only because I wanted a baby loads but financially we couldnt, so I was just jel. She had a girl and all was fine, but before she knew she was having a girl she was saying like IM going to have the first boy in the family bla bla.

So then I fell pregnant. App she wasnt amused and low and behold they started trying again. Shes had another girl and doesnt know im expecting yet but I doubt shell be pleased. BIL actually got someone else pregnant and had a termination during SILs second pregnancy yet she says a few days ago she wasnt selling her baby stuff incase she needs it again... When she found out I was pregnant first time round she put on this petted lip voice and says BUT I WANT ONE, she was like veronica from Charlie and the Chocolate factory.

I think shes either keep going for a boy because she wants to give BIL a boy, or to trap him but clearly a marriage, mortgage and having 3 kids so far, 1 to a previous gf he clearly doesnt give a fuck? I had the first boy in the end, she wasnt happy so again the gender will be kept secret because i dont need any bitching about my babys gender.

She told me that my mil apparently says she would have rather us waited. I said well tbh we have been together 7year, its a whole lot better than saying she wasnt happy u were pregnant and wasnt looking forward to her having a baby atall because she came from nowhere. I wouldnt ever tell someone that but she felt the need to try make me feel shit abt my pregnancy.

God only knows what she will do when I announce this one, I just hope she doesnt run out and get pregnant as I know it be too overbearing.

Your BILs gf looks basically like shes treating this baby as a show and not wanting to share the stage or be upstaged.

I would ignore her tbh, and dont share anythin tht may get back to them because she sounds the petty type to run out get what u have and play it as her idea. I dont know her obv but she sounds petty as hell.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back