Muppetmummy

Bloom

Reaction score
Thought you could have your very own thread so we could vote on what team your on :think:

Im guessing BLUE although im really not sure.

oooh! thank you! I got all excited when I saw a thread with my name on it! :lol:

I can't wait to find out what it is, it's so exciting! :dance:

muppetmummy said:
oooh! thank you! I got all excited when I saw a thread with my name on it! :lol:

I can't wait to find out what it is, it's so exciting! :dance:

What time is your scan on sat? I would be so excited if it was me as it will be great seeing little one in 4d. Hopefully baby will behave and you will get some good pics. :cheer: :cheer:

I'm thinking BOY for some reason :D

Will have to keep checking on Sat to see the pics.

Ooooh just noticed won't be long before you are joining us in tri 3 :)

I've decided to join tri 3 today cos I've been posting in there anyway, but I'm not going to officially leave here till Sunday cos it's nice and safe in here :lol:
I'm going to be greedy and belong to both tri's for a few days :twisted:

muppetmummy said:
I've decided to join tri 3 today cos I've been posting in there anyway, but I'm not going to officially leave here till Sunday cos it's nice and safe in here :lol:
I'm going to be greedy and belong to both tri's for a few days :twisted:

I havent totally left yet :oops: Im not ready to leave! I like it in here! :shakehead:

Team PINK is my guess :cheer:

Not sure with you though - sometimes I get a really strong feeling (like with Manda and Tilly) but I'm really not sure this time!!

debecca said:
Team PINK is my guess :cheer:

Not sure with you though - sometimes I get a really strong feeling (like with Manda and Tilly) but I'm really not sure this time!!

Thats how i felt sometime i get a vibe but you could go either way MM mind you i wasnt right on my own baby :think:

Good luck!! I'm crap at guessing so, just good lucks from me, no guesses here. :hug:

I haven't a clue myself, and with James I just knew he was a boy early on!
Maybe it's a hermaphrodite! :shock:

Well thanks Tilly, that's the kiss of death to my prediction. If you say PINK it must be BLUE based on previous form :rotfl:

You could be the new Cheri22. I can just see it now:

"Tilly54372650945762 and her psychic pregnancy predictions - only £524 a time"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back