Mums

heidi-hi

Reaction score
Hey im pretty new to this and to being pregnant, i only found out the saturday before last. Anyway, according to the midwife i am 6 weeks 3 days today but obviously this might change. I know its really early on but i decided to tell my mum and dad because i still live at home. Now im wishing i hadnt...

Although they are both really happy my mum is really starting to get to me. Basically my fiance is in the army and based down south, when the baby will be due in June he is going to be on a course in aldershot, although it probably will not happen the other day i mentioned that maybe when the baby comes or even before i will move to aldershot an we will rent so he can see his child in the week and not only at weekends. Well u would think the child is hers, she got so annoyed and upset, crying that me and fiance had planned this all along and i cant move away with the baby coz she has already told people (WHICH I SPECIFICALLY ASKED HER NOT TO DO) that she was going to have the baby living with her!!! (because i still live at home)

Me moving to be with fiance is unlikely to happen after discussing it properly as when the course is finished he is due a posting so it makes much more sense to wait until he knows where he will be going next... But i am still so annoyed its unreal! I feel like im treading on eggshells around her incase i annoy her! Anyone else had any of this?

Heidi xx

At the end of the day hun its your life, I'm guessing your old enough to move out and be independent.

Maybe your mum is just sad to see you go? Are you an only child? I know when I moved out the first time my mum and I argued like there was no tomorrow. Once she got around the idea I was going she was happy and supported me x

Yeah im 21, so i am old enough, its just a difficult situation i guess.

I think u might have a point about her being sad, im not an only child i have a younger brother but he left to go to Uni in September, she took this really hard. Suppose she feels like shes losing me too, as her and my dad have also been living sepeartely for the last nearly 3 years. Think its been a shock especially as i have just started another course at uni which meant i would have still been around for another 2 years.

Thanks for reply, made me look at it another way. Hopefully by the time the baby comes she will have accepted i will be on my way in the following months.

xxxx

Wish you all the best in your pregnancy, I can only say just try and sit her down and talk with her x

That way you can both air your views x I did this with mine when she was arsey who I was seeing since he is 10 years older than me :S x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back