mums who travel

jayla's mummy

Reaction score
hey ladies,
this is for mums that travel on trians.
if you have a travel system which one do you have?
i did have one in mind but im not sure now
ta
xnatx

I'd be interested in this reply too, I use the trains a lot and have got a Quinny Buzz system. The mums I see on the trains seem to struggle a lot with 4 wheelers, but I don't have any knowledge of what would and wouldn't be easiest.

I think my sister had Macallans (is it? Mac something anyway). My friend just used a papoose as she found this altogether more convenient.

leckershell said:
I'd be interested in this reply too, I use the trains a lot and have got a Quinny Buzz system. The mums I see on the trains seem to struggle a lot with 4 wheelers, but I don't have any knowledge of what would and wouldn't be easiest.

i know mummies help us!!!!

xnatx[/quote]

tbh i found it alot easier gettin on the train with a big travel system and on the bus with a stroller!

buses are narrower aisles so its madness gettin on with a big pram but on the train u cant sit down with it so may as well let baby be comfy in the doorway lol

I go on trains quite alot and I have a graco mirage pushchair (used to have it as the travel system when nathan was younger) and find it easier with that than with my stroller :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back