Mum's that r ff

Harry wont have any water. He drinks it, realises it isnt milk, and spits it all out!

Not much coz LO is feeding every 3 hours, he's only taken water in between about 3x since he was born

:)

Sophie will only have a sip or two! She hates the stuff lol

Lol O has 1 oz in between his feeds I must have a thirsty boy lol

I only tend to give phoebe water if she's constipated or has tummy ache x

I was told to give like you would 'medicine' if she is constipated. So she's only had it a few times in between feeds. X

Laura yeah O was really constipated 2 days ago so maybe that is why he is taking it ATM, usually he spits it out lol

When Sophie had a sore belly the other day she was a lot more willing to take the water when I come to think about it

Jack refused it until he was 12 weeks old when I decided to try him with a beaker We've never looked back, he loves his beakers!! He now has water at meal times and juice inbetween meals and bottles x

I was told you shouldn't give them water! They get all they need from their bottles if milk.

Hun breast fed babies don't need extra water but formula fed babies need a little bit x

Oh, I guess different midwives must say different things! I've never given Poppy water because I was told not to. She's always had plenty of wet nappies so I'm not worried.

Yeah I was told they dont need water even if they are FF, only been suggested if they are constipated. My eldest never had constipation but the youngest suffered a little when she was tiny, not anymore!!

I was told you shouldn't give them water! They get all they need from their bottles if milk.

Yeah, we were told that when i changed to ff Holly we didn't need to give her any extra water unless it was a boiling day as the formula is made up of water!
We have started giving her water in a beaker at tea time now and she loves it :dance:

I must admit I've never tried Jax with any. He always has lots of wet nappies, never constipated and still feeds every 2/3 hours

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

None, Jacob feeds every 3 hours and is on 6oz and always has very wet nappies, would only use it if he was constipated but he never has been thank god xxx

None, the HV said she only needs it if it was a very hot day and we won't be having any of those for a while yet :(

Yep I was told the same..they dont need any extra water when they are so young! x

I thought it was dangerous to give water to babies under two months old (just water) as it can effect there blood or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back