Mums of 3 or more, how do you cope.

lauramumof2

Reaction score
I was wondering. Ive a friend who is pg with her 3rd and they are all quite young. I cant help but think that would be an awful lot of work, i struggle with 2 nevermind her with 3.

How do you cope financially and physically. And mentally?? :shock:

I've often wondered too Laura as I find it difficult with just having my two aswell. I know there is a lady on here who is pregnant with her 5th bub I think and I'm in awe :rotfl:

Whoa, 5th baby!. I take my hat off to her.
I heard somebody say that its easier to adjust to 3 than it was to adjust to 2, I think I will take their word for it.

Well I only have 3, not 5 thank God I don't think I could cope. I found going from 1 to 2 kids quite easy but 2 to 3 was so much harder. There is just no time to do anything for your self, even go to the toilet. Theres always one of them crying and want something doing. Even though my eldest is 7 she is still just as hard work if not harder than the younger 2. I NEVER get a full nights sleep, as they all still wake me up in the night, mainly Aimee but the other 2 do as well. Then I panic that they are gonna wake the others up.
Getting out of the house is hard work too and apart from school in the morning we don't usually get out till after dinner. When 1 wakes up from a nap the other wants one, then they want feeding, never ends! :roll:
The only way I ever get on here is when Nathans in bed and Lazy towns on the tv :D

The answer to the question is "with difficulty" :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Mine are quite different ages, but it doesnt make it easier - if anything, more difficult, as their needs are so different!

Lisa

Mine are four, three and ten months, and I'm like Kellie. It NEVER stops! I'm constantly on the go, and I rarely get a minute to myself.
Getting them out of the house in the morning is the worst. I have to get up an hour and a half before we need to leave (we have to go out at 8am on kindergaten days) or I'd never be able to get them all fed, dressed and out of the door.

Yes, it's bloody hard work, and I spend a lot of time stressing, but I wouldn't have it any other way. :lol:

I do take my hat off to mums of four and five though! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back