Mums formula feeding a 3 month old

Hey jut after amber turned 3 months she was also 12lb 8oz a little under the 50th centile which she had been lying since birth but since then she went to 13lb 2oz that was a week and half ago so will get her weighe again soon. SHe is putting on weight so thats the main thing.

Amber has near enough 6oz each feed which is about 175ml, times vary she doesnt have any set times....whenever she wakes she has her first which is usually any time between 7-8.30 then she tends to have a bottle every 2 hlf hours then has a nap in the afternoon a bottle about 5.30 and again at 8 then she is asleep between 9-9.30.

I just wait for her to show me when she is hungary.

Your LO sounds like doing absolutely fine on feeding :) and weight x

Imogen is only taking 5 oz a feed but is having two meals as well now a day cos i was worrying shes a bit small.

Charlotte weighed 12 pounds 10 at nearly 13 weeks so is due to be weighed soon.

At the minute she has dropped to 4 bottles a day as her last one is around 7 pm and she normally sleeps all night so she is feeding at approx 7a.m, 11am, 3pm and 7 pm and has roughly 7 Oz per bottle and 8 oz for last bottle. This seems a lot but it is to make up for her dropping to only 4 bottles :)

i weighed jayla this week and she was 12lb 12oz.
her feeds vary through the day but she always has 5oz. her last feed is at 10.30pm and first feed is when she wakes, usally around 10ish.

Maddison is 11lbs and between 2nd and 9th centile (she was under 5lbs at birth). She takes 5/6oz each feed which is about 140-170mls. She feeds every 3 hours roughly starting at about 9am and last feed around 8pm :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back