mummywanabe is no longer a wanabe!

mummywanabe

Reaction score
Its taken me 4 attempts to write this haha you really dont get much time with a newborn.

So at 3am on fathers day 16/06/13 contractions started I phoned the hosputal at 3am they told me to hold off as contractions were irregular some every 4 minutes, some every 10 minutes. I managed to hold off until 8am then I woke my husband as I vould no longer lie in bed the contractions were getting more intense so I took 2 paracetamol. At 9am I rang the hospital again and they told me to come and get checked out.when I got to the hospital contractions were 5 mins apart I even stopped traffic as I had one in the middle of a zebra crossingbhaga, I was checked over turns out my waters gad already broke id had a bit of a bloody show at home but hadnt realused theyd gone too, i was 3cm dilated, delivery suite was too busy due to lack of staff so I was in a room in admissions for 3 hours, contractions became very intense, finally at 1pm I walked to delivery suite, and they started me in gas and air (a bit light headed at first but amazing stuff) midwife checked me over I was now 8cm and progressing fast. At 14.18 Ryan was born, a beautiful baby boy weighing 7lbs 12oz, so in love with this little man, my house is a mess and no time for anything but I wouldnt change it. :bedjump:

AMAZING NEWS!! :) haha love the fact u stopped traffic ;);)

Cant wait to see piks!
Hope ur both doing fab hun!

Congratulations!!!! xxxx

Congratulations!!! Fantastic news!!! Pics!!! Xxx

Oh massive congratulations . Can't wait to see some pics xxx

Fab News hunni, Congrats hunni. x x x

Congratulations! It's great when you lose the "wannab" ;) xxx

That's great news! Congratulations! xx

Wow congratulations Hun! And welcome to little Ryan :) xx

Ah lovely little read :)
Congrats hunny x

Sent from my GT-I9300

Fab news enjoy as they grow so fast can't wait for oct so I can finally meet my baby princess x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back