Mummies with 3+

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by kumber, Dec 31, 2015.

1. kumber

kumber Well-Known Member

What are your age gaps and how have you found the gaps? How have you coped with going from 2 to 3? Is there anything you would do differently with your age gaps?

2. Owls

Owls Well-Known Member

My first two are 13 months apart and then The third is 5 years younger than our second. There's pros and cons to most age gaps I think. The older two have grown up together but it was hardwork! I thoroughly enjoyed our third and made the most of it. Older two were in school and I had some one on one time before I started work again. But even with that gap they adore the youngest and play some lovely games together now. X

#2 Owls, Dec 31, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  3. Phoenix85

Phoenix85 Well-Known Member

My eldest will be 12 (11.5 now) and the youngest is 9 and then this one's due July.

Can't really answer as I'm not there yet, but I'm hoping the bigger gap will be good.

Certainly I have found it useful during the early pregnancy as I have felt so sick and tired, I'd have been terrible if I had younger kids to look after. At their age though they have been able to occupy themselves and not need as much supervision etc.
    However I didnt plan to have such a big gap, though I do think it'll have it's benefits.

#3 Phoenix85, Dec 31, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2015