Mummies of girls.....

Lynds77

Reaction score
the last week or so i have noticed that Freya has a very fine kinda downy hair on her twinkle?

I mentioned it to hubby and he said he had never noticed. Well tonight he was changing her and the sun was shining in the window and he said "oh yeah, she has hair on her flower!!)

is this normal?? she has no fine hairs on her arms or legs or anywhere else that I can see? :eh:

ruby hasn't but she's only 10 weeks, it's normal to get fine blonde hair all over as its part of the body's keeping warm process could it be this? am not sure when this starts growin tho

Hey lovely.
I've never noticed any hair on M.
It may well just disappear in time?

Sorry really not much help but didn't want to read and run
x

Yep it's normal. And mummies of boys will notice fine hair on their boys bits too.
It's just like the fine hair on the rest of their bodies.

Yep I seen this months ago too. Haha. Totally nothing to worry about xx

tapatalking

Chloe had fine hair on her shoulders when born but it fell out after a few days, apart from her head (wear she has lots) she hasn't got any hair anywhere else but I'm site it's just natural body hair and I think when babies are in the womb they have fine hair on there body (I'm sure that's right?) x

Yep, J has small blondish hairs on her flower, I noticed them a couple of weeks ago.

I noticed fine blonde hairs on my boys bits at about the same age. Was very startled when I realised the hair I was trying to pull off him was attached.:blush:

Nothing on Katies foof thankfully as her splattered poop is hard enough to get off as is :p

thanks ladies, my mind is rested now!

when I first saw them I thought it was fluff and tried to wipe it off too!! x

Toby's got fluff everywhere, he's a little man cub, but as its soooo fair you can only see it when the sunshines on it xx

When Cay was born, he was literally head to toe in fine fluff-hair.

I figured it'd rub off in a coupla days.

5 months later, my lil werewolf boy's still goin strong :)

It's a fine fuzz called lanugo (I think) that they grow whilst still in the womb to help keep them warm x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back