Mum Omega

Lyn_no3

Reaction score
I picked up some mum omega yesterday
Its omega 3 and 6 in capsule form which help to develop the babies brain and if continued whilst breastfeeding they apparently create a cleverer baby,
the benefit of them that had me most interested tho was the fact that it reduces your chances of postnatal depression, which is brilliant, i suffered really badly after my 2nd and anything that would help stop this is a godsend!!
Has anyone else tried this or read about the benefits?

Wow no I haddent heard anything about that.
Im eating loads of fish these days anyway, but I also have Flora margerine now as it contains omega 3 & 6 which is missing in a lot of peoples diets and is very important. I have it spead on malt loaf as a snack, that way I get something low fat and sugery tasting to snack on that erm.. helps my bowels as its dried fruit and then I get my omega oils from the marg!

Since your post I have been looking at it and it certainly seems a good idea if you don't each that much fish and other products that contain it. I am going to get some tonight so nice one for bringing my attention ti it. I have been taking Pregnancare since day one of finding out I was pregnant so another tablet won't hurt!

Em xx

Hi
I've been taking mum omega for weeks now. It's the one you take during pregnancy and then there's the one for whilst you're breastfeeding. Fantastic supplement as it can also avoid ADHD in children in the future.
Expensive, but well worth it.
Here's to a couple of small geniuses!!!!!
Emilia xx

Is it veggie or does it have fish oil in? I found a link to buy it online but there were no ingedients listed- don't suppose one of you kind ladies could look for me could you? I've been drinking masses of soya milk to try and get the omega oils down me as that's very rich in them but if there's a veggie pill that would be easier! I know that linseed has a very rich supply of it so it could be linseed in the pills...?

Thanks!
+++

Hi everyone thanks for the replies, they do sound great don't they emilia and i don't really eat much fish because of the pollutants or flora as cat pointed out to up my naturel intake, and the other benefits to the evening primrose oil which is in them is good also. Hope everyone gets benefit out of them.

I don't think it is actually veggie rosebay i think its got fish oil in let me grab the box... yea it says in the ingredients it has fish oils in. but i did see a different version of it in holland and barrett which was made from vegetable oil with additives in, that one had omega 3, 6 and 9 tho and i wasn't sure if that one was geared towards pregnant women but worth a look maybe?

Thanks for that! I'll check out Holland and Barrett. Otherwise more soya milk for me!

+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back