Mum of 1 and ttc #2 with PCOS

haylower

Reaction score
Hi all :)

I am Hayley and I have a beautiful little girl named Sophie who is 10 months old. We found out two weeks ago that the fact I managed to conceive sophie without help is a miracle. I had long (70d cycles!) before her after coming off the pill in 2009.
Anyway, since I found out I actually have severe PCOS, we decided to TTC right away. I started Soy Isoflavones on cd3-7 this cycle and am now cd14. Had an almost positive opk two days ago but havent yet seen the + (mind, i test at 2pm so i could have missed it lol!!)

Good luck with your journeys, im sure ill be spamming the shit outta this place lol

Good luck hun xx

Thank you!!! I got almost +'s on the opk at 2pm on tuesday then nothing (stark white) the next day. I had a big dip on chart then a huge rise, then cos my supid thermometer agically left the bedside table i couldnt temp today to confirm ovulation grrr

It should still confirm if you get back on track temping because it will still see the pattern xx are you using fertility friend?

Yup! Love that site, used it for sophie as well. i have all the physical signs - high soft open CP, watery cm, bt gonna do another opk today at 2 and see what it says

Hiya Hayley!!! :waves: (it's Emma :p)

XxX

Good luck - hope your bfp is just around the corner

Anna x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90