Mum and baby group

Lilelephant

Reaction score
Me and o are off to mums and baby group at 10 am and I am shitting myself lol

Scared I will be sat only own for 2 hours :(

But o is happy lol he is wearing big boy jeans lol

I'm sure you will have a nice time. First time I went to baby sensory loads of mums came and chatted to me and made me feel welcome. It's where we're going this morning and then lunch with a couple of the mums ive met there.

I felt the same but honesly it will do u so much good! U get to talk to other mums, and then obviously when o is a bit older and more active he can play with all the other babies! So cute! Let us know how u go on!!!

Hope it went well. Sounds like a great idea. x

Well we just got home and we had a lovely time and o has a new big boy friend called Tom who is 2!! He played with Tom and a random ball for ages bless! He also smiled through singing time!

Will def be going back next week x

Totally gutted as we were meant to be going shopping today as OHs off work and he's bloody done his tendons in his foot so can't walk and I'm now stuck in with him and a baby to look after getting under my feet telling me something's wrong with the baby when he crys!

Did they tell u about any other groups you can go to??

Argh men r so annoying lol!

Yeah one of the mums goes to baby rhyme time at the library on a theirs so gonna go along too :) also the group runs on a Monday too :)

Glad you had a nice time :D.
I'm still a bit too scared to go to the group near me.

I would just go for it I really was scared but everyone was really nice!

Everyone kept saying how content O was and what a good job I must be doing! Was v proud of myself, and the other kids r darling

Glad you had a good time, it's good to get out and meet some other mums x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back