mum 2 b bounty pack

Dee1985

Reaction score
hi, i got the lil coupon wen i first went 2 midwife but iv lost it. i really want a pack. any ideas how i can get 1.... i cant remember wot i got in my one from my first pregnancy..... r they good....
i remember to new mum one i got in hospital that one was wicked 8)

hun they have a website you can register there and they will send you another coupon out :D sorry cant remember the address but im sure if you type in bounty it will come up somewhere and they are pretty quick unlike boots parenting that im still waiting for :evil: think il phone them today xxx

hi i got the boots one in a couple of weeks ago but havent had a chance to go pick it up yet and the coupon runs out on the 30th :eek:

so i need to get my finger out and go get it so will let yus know whats inside it

when did you apply for it weestar? ive applied twice now once at about 6 weeks then again a few weeks back and not heard anything at all xxx

i applied for the boots one When B was 3 weeks old and he is now 24 weeks old and i aint nuttin - but i got the points card lol

i applied for it when i was erm let me think,

im sure i was 29 weeks but to get the huggies freebie pack you had to say you were only 26 weeks so i had to fib lol

and i got the vouchers in 2-3 weeks ago but the expiray date isnt long on them so i would keep phoning them!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back