Mucus plug??

Nurse 26

Reaction score
Hey ladies! what is this like?

I've been losing some white/yellow jelly stuff since last night, am i right in thinking it can come away in bits rather than one big thing? seems to be there everytime i go to the loo :oooo:

xx

Yup nurse sounds like it to me its how mine started x

am i right in saying this can come out a few weeks before labour though? we also dtd last night, maybe that disrupted things? x

It can come out a week or so before or at the time, mine with girls was a few days before hand but this time round i felt trickling, went to loo and wiped and it had started to come away the same time my waters started to go! xx

ive had it a few times, loads this morning. but over the last week ive had it a couple of other times, it can come away ages before baby is born too

Oh how exciting nurse!!! Sounds like it - but yes it can come out in bits over the next couple of weeks! So excited for you xx

I dtd the other night and had the same after but has stopped again now.

wow nurse cant believe your so far gone now its seems to have gone so fast. hope you feeling ok xxxxxx

I've been having this (i think) for last few days but nothing pink ish yet! Fingers crossed this is and things progress soon for you :)

Mine came away gradually over a week before he was born :) x

With my son my plug came away the night after after my first sweep at 39+6 but baby didn't come until 42+2 after an induction!!
But been reading the new births & one girl lost her plug, few hours later her waters broke & she'd given birth the following day! So you never know!!! X

Yeah, mine's been coming away for possibly 2 weeks now. Quite disturbing when it comes out. But ive heard it can happen different times and doesn't indicate labour any time soon!. xxx

At the class yesterday the mw said once the plug has all come away for first time babies it can be a week to 10 days til labour........ooooooooo exciting :)

I've heard a show is different for everyone it can just be discharge to bloody discharge? I'm keeping my eye out but nothing yet! Feeling abit left out i really want something to happen! I'm so ready for this baby now! X

Thanks for the replies ladies! glad to hear that some of you ladies around the same stage as me are getting this too, hopefully its our bodies getting ready for the next few weeks. still getting more of this jelly stuff today, its pretty yuk!

Princess, lovely to see you, hope you and cameron are well and your enjoying being a mummy :)

Thanks hayles :hugs:

yeah and me! quite disturbing the first time i found it, it looked like my foof had just done a big sneeze into the tissue! lol comes babies we Dow wanna be waiting any more! lol

With my first two it came out in a big pink lump and they were born the next day, with my 3rd I had a sweep and it started after that just bits at a time and he was born 3 days later for me it has always been the start of things good luck xxxx

C'mon Pip! For Carly's sake!!!!... Move it move it!! lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back