Mucus plug? TMI

cers123

Reaction score
So tonight me n the bf were having sex and when I went to wipe after I think from what was there that I've lost a bit of my mucus plug ... Among the sperm when I wiped was a blobby stretchy substance which I know definitely wasn't the sperm ... INO TMI....

It was quite like off colour and weird and I knew when I was having sex it definitely felt a little different... Also today since I woke up I've had a lot of pressure on my pubic bone to the extent that it can kinda hurt ... And I've been having kinda period cramps on n off and I've noticed the baby's movements have most definitely reduced ... My active baby has been very quiet today and I've tried to waken the baby with ice cold water n shake and poke but nothing really back just a handful of movements

I suppose I just kinda want opinions ... I'm not 100% sure what left me was my mucus plug or a piece of it but it was globby, off colour and stretchy ...

Oh and just to let u know I'm 36 weeks :)

Sounds like the plug from what people have described. Maybe baby has engaged hence the pressure?
If you're worried about movement changing get checked out, I'm sure it's fine but better to be safe than sorry.
Maybe bubs is preparing for arrival on the 37 week mark! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back