MUCUS PLUG (Help So Nervous)

zoelouise1990

Reaction score
Hi i was due on the 26th Feb 2016
Today im 41 weeks exactly :shock:
After 2 FAILED attempts of a sweep due to my cervix opening being around the back of the little ones head i had been given an INDUCTION date 8/03/16.. Today i woke up with a VERY VERY weird feeling as if something was going to fall out i then went to the bathroom to check and my plug was basically hanging out.. Clear greenish hard sticky thing (TMI Sorry :wall2:) .. Im now scared as i dont know when my waters will go or if he could arrive before my induction which would be great as ive heard bad things about getting started off!
Any help or stories would be great
Thank youu Mummies :) :lol:

Hi Zoe,

Big deep breath and stop worrying :) I lost my plug on the tuesday and went into labour the Saturday night into Sunday morning. Its perfectly normal for things to take a few days to get moving. I imagine it'll be quicker for you because you're overdue, I was 39 weeks exactly when mine came away. It's a good sign that things are already getting moving so keep active/bouncing on your birthing ball if you can! I still went out and about after I lost mine. I went to a pub quiz on the Thursday night and went out shopping for 6hrs on the Saturday - I'm still convinced all the walking and shopping got things going :lol:

Don't worry about the induction stories if it comes to that. Lots of people have bad ones but equally lots have good ones, you just don't hear about them as much. My mum was induced with me after 12days overdue and I was born 2hrs later. Try not to panic! You sound like if you were induced you would be quite 'favourable' so try not to worry. You'll have your baby soon either way :)

Good luck xxx

Thank you :)
I just need it to be all over lol
ive hated everything apart from scans and movements lol
i dont know how people go on to have more babies lol
but i shall keep a clear head :) Thanks again

You'll do it again in time Zoe. I really didn't enjoy pregnancy and had a terrible birth but here I am TTC again :lol: Its too raw for you right now but in 2 weeks it'll all be over and you'll be at home breathing in every second of your little angel! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back