MS or sickness bug?

Sophie_P

Reaction score
I cannot stop being sick today ladies, I woke up with a throbbing migraine. My stepson had a bug a few days ago too so I don't know if i've caught it.
How do you know the difference?
I'm struggling to eat too today, all i've managed is three ice poles and coco pops this morning that came back up.
Xx

If its a sickness bug you may have a fever? And when I had norovirus I couldn't even keep water down xx

Ditto about norovirus! It was the worst experience ever, I gave up eating and drinking. Maybe try eating a few mouthfuls at a time and just a couple of sips of water.

I always find when my stomach is hyper sensitive if I try too much I'll just bring it back up.

If your worried might be worthwhile ringing the new nhs number 111

It was awful! I think ice lollies were the only reason I managed to stay hydrated! Even struggled with small but frequent sips

Not got a fever ladies, still in bed trying to get rid. Oh ordering me some food soon I really need to eat x

Then it's prob just a bad case of morning sickness :( hope you keep something down soon xx

Fingers crossed its just a bad day, although I know when I've caught sickness bugs in the past i've had 24 hours with just drinking ice water and the odd sugary sweet like a fruit pastille for a sugar hit as anything else would make it worse. If it is a bug it should have calmed down by tomorrow. Hope you feel better soon. Xx

You poor thing.Defo stay in bed, and maybe docs next week if t continues.Hope OH looking after u.

Xxx

She been looking after me yes :) still feel abit 'off' xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back