MrsP42 will make this baby arrive :-)

MrsP42

Reaction score
Right project get this baby moving is underway:
1) had a surprisingly enjoyable "cuddle" with hubby
2) homemade chicken madras for tea

Beat that baby mwah!!! Xxx

Goodluck hun, sending lots of labour dust your way x

Need the cuddle to progress......lol. Only scientific technique that may help induce labour is the natural prostaglandins in sperm. Have fun.

The cuddle went full blown lol!! It had been ages as I have felt so huge but I enjoyed it hence the surprise!! Lol!

Haha go u! The thought of 'full blown cuddles' makes me want to Bork! xx

I had an interesting conversation with my midwife earlier! I told her there was no way I was getting friendly with my fiance while I feel this seriously uncomfortable!!! She said that it doesn't have to be full blown sex, even cuddles and tickles can release oxytocin as well.

Great news because let's face it, the last stages of pregnancy are no fun!!!!

Good luck with the evacuation proceedings!!!

x

That was my understanding too jolly it is "happy" hormones lol!! If nothing else it cheered me up and has made me feel less like an elephant!!

The gel they use to induce preg ladies is apparently fake sperm I don't knoe any technical terms but what iv heard so makes sense x

The gel they use to induce preg ladies is apparently fake sperm I don't knoe any technical terms but what iv heard so makes sense x

Hahaha fake sperm!! Love it!!!

In TTC I would have gasped in horror but now I actually like the idea of the fake stuff more!!! ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back