Mrs Brightside..............

lillyblue

Reaction score
Have you done the hospital bag yet :lol: I havent even started and wondered if you might have!

x

I have but baby doesn't seem to be in any hurry to use it!!!!!!!!!

Ive done a list.... sat last night ticking stuff :lol: off AND i have some stuff in my bag... Dressing gown, maternity pads afew bits and bobs but really need to get sorted. Started washing wee mans stuff so I can get it packed but I really need it doing for my own sanity :lol:

I loved washing all the little clothes - it made me really excited.

Just wondering, as you've packed your dressing gown does that mean you can't use it till then?! So much stuff that goes in I want to use in the meantime; slippers, dressing gown, toiletries etc that I feel like I'm going to be constantly unpacking and repacking.

Started washing a few baby clothes last night, so that's something I can start to pack soon guess!

donna27 said:
I loved washing all the little clothes - it made me really excited.

I know it makes it so much more real and I sat going awwww oooo when putting it all in the washing machine one buy one :lol:

kaybee said:
Just wondering, as you've packed your dressing gown does that mean you can't use it till then?! So much stuff that goes in I want to use in the meantime; slippers, dressing gown, toiletries etc that I feel like I'm going to be constantly unpacking and repacking.

Started washing a few baby clothes last night, so that's something I can start to pack soon guess!

My OH bought me a thinner dressing gown for christmas for my hospital bag so thats why its packed already. I have my everyday thick one for around the house. Just wanted a thin one for hospital. But if I didnt have new stuff then I would just be packing them at the last min.

xxxam I being silly or do I have to wash all babies clothes?

I havent even got a bag yet :oops:

lillyblue said:
xxxam I being silly or do I have to wash all babies clothes?

I havent even got a bag yet :oops:

They recommend that you do cause I guess u just dont know where they have been like at the factory, in transit and then when they are in the shop and everyone is touching them. :puke: they could have been anywhere. Also I think afew shops sorta starch them alittle for display if u get me so I think its best to give them a wash and then they smell all lush of fairy non bio

I bought my bag off ebay after my dream of not been ready cause I didnt even have a bag either. Im sat with my list now haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back