Moving! X

Ashley89

Reaction score
Well after a very long 8months it's now time to start packing up the house ready for the move my house is almost ready but I'm determined to be in for Ava's first birthday so we have 5 weeks to get it done and get ourselves in :/ so as I don't want it to be one mad rush I'm packing up the stuff we don't need and get them taken over but I'm sat here trying to pack and Ava things its funny to take out what I've packed and laugh she's also started packing her own box of teddies and toys! More work for mammy!

I am laughing to myself but thinking this is a lot harder than I first thought! X

I want to offer my sympathies lol we are moving house on Friday I have a one year old and a two year old, we are no where near ready it's so hard. Good luck tho x

Aww how sweet that sounds. Hope it all goes smoothly for you. We have an awkward move coming up with an 8 months old and 2 dogs!! I'm absolutely dreading it. Good luckxx

Thanks ladies Shes a monster just fallen asleep so it's get it done quick before I end up with a box of toys again! :) x

Good luck - I hope you manage to get in by her birthday, and that you manage to get all your packing done :D

I wanted to be in to our house by Alex's first birthday too, but I've just realised that it's only just over five weeks away so I don't think it's going to happen as it's being fully rewired, and then we have to decorate :lol: However we absolutely HAVE to move in the next nine weeks as our rented house contract runs out then and I'm back at work, so we've got a lot to do :shock: :shock: :shock:

EDIT: In fact, I think I'm going to ring OH now and tell him to book a week off work - weekends ain't gonna cut it :lol:

Last edited:
Good luck - I hope you manage to get in by her birthday, and that you manage to get all your packing done :D

I wanted to be in to our house by Alex's first birthday too, but I've just realised that it's only just over five weeks away so I don't think it's going to happen as it's being fully rewired, and then we have to decorate :lol: However we absolutely HAVE to move in the next nine weeks as our rented house contract runs out then and I'm back at work, so we've got a lot to do :shock: :shock: :shock:

EDIT: In fact, I think I'm going to ring OH now and tell him to book a week off work - weekends ain't gonna cut it :lol:

I know this feeling we have had to re wire right through re decorate have had to have a new boiler and heating system throughout new floor boards and rot boards in thw bathroom as it was absolutly disgusting in there and we have had to have the outside re rendered and I said to oh we will be moving in for her birthday end of story she is 1 in 6 weeks so in the next 5 week we have to move :) oh had the day off today and he has just come back from the house and he has finished ours and Ava's bedroom so just one more coat in the living room and kitchen!

I also told oh to have the week off leading up to her birthday so that we can no e in then and have time to unpack and get settled! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back