Moving up to 2nd Tri

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by DaisyRose, Jan 7, 2008.

1. DaisyRose

DaisyRose Well-Known Member

Hi Everyone,

Haven't been here for a while as I've been away to see my folks in Spain for Christmas, and it's taken me a little while to sort everything out since arriving home. Anyway, I can't believe I'm 14 weeks now!!! Had my scan a week ago and baby was there jumping about. My girls were both having a big tantrum (typical) and the lady scanning me joked that the little one was chomping its jaws to talk to its sisters!!! I will get around to posting a picture up.

Anyway, I guess I shouldn't really be in here now - it's good to see lots of new names though - I hope it goes well for all of you. I'd also like to say thanks ever so much for all the help and support over the last few months - it has been a worrying time but it's a little better now - am beginning to think that maybe things could work out this time.

Hope to see you all in 2nd tri soon :hug:

2. sparky

sparky Well-Known Member

all the best hon x

3. DaisyRose

DaisyRose Well-Known Member

Thanks Sparky - think I am going to need all the luck I can get - have just been told that I've got a higher than normal risk of having a Downs baby!

4. mrs_metal

mrs_metal Well-Known Member

Good luck, I really hope baby is ok :hug: