moving house at 9 months pregnant!!..

mummyoftwo12

Reaction score
Is nooooo fun!..I'm soo exhausted..we moved into a bigger house on saturday! we still haven't finished but its getting there..ontop of costing a fortune, very late nights and two tired little girls and a lot of help from family :)..thankfully we had a lot of people helping to make it possible to move or our things would be still outside! Lol..but I'm in soo much pain now with my hips, my spd has got worse it hurts to move, my ribs are killing me and I'm soo tired with lack of sleep..6 days till due date although feeling like I'm going to go over..bit of a pointless thread but wanted to have a little complain since I'm awake in pain and the rest of the house are still sleeping lol

Awww hun!
Well done for helping! Id of sat there lol.

Congrsts on the new house aswell :) itll b ready just in time! Xxx

Awww hun!
Well done for helping! Id of sat there lol.

Congrsts on the new house aswell :) itll b ready just in time! Xxx

Thanks hun :)..I couldn't lift anything so I did do a lot of sitting but I helped with what I could lol..the weather was lovely too..it would have been nice to get it a few months ago to have babys room ready but I suppose beggers can't be choosers eh lol..I was lucky to get this house I thought I was going to be stuck in our tiny 2 bedroom with 3 kids lol..baby will be in our room for a good 6 months though so plenty time to get his room done :) xxx

Glad I'm not the only one crazy enough to be doing this haha.

Our exchange date is the 28th June and bubba is due 11th July!

Nice to be in your new house before baby arrives though :) x

Very brave lady!!! Congrats. And you never know, all the madness of moving and the fact that you havent just been sitting around, could just bring on labour! xx

I moved house when I wasnt pregnant and I never wana do it again

I moved at 3 months and it knackered me!!! Very brave doing it at this stage! I bet it's so stressful too! Xx

Tapatalking. X

Aww hun. We're moving house in September and I'm not due until mid November. That seems scary enough and I'll only be 32 weeks! We're getting married in early October though, so I feel like I have crammed all the huge life events (baby, wedding, house-move) into a few weeks and not months/years like normal people lol.

We can't move any sooner as it will be a married quarter (fella is forces) and we can only get keys couple of weeks before wedding. Like you, I will be relieved to move as we currently have a small 2-bed flat with an indoor cat and 5 year old step-daughter. There is literally no room to have anything for baby here.

Sounds like time to put your feet up, grab a cuppa and chill for a bit x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back