moving about so much...

hayley

Reaction score
i thought when the babies head was engaged there wouldn't be much room for the baby to move about.. also as the baby gets bigger.. but my LO has been moving so much more since turning and getting into the engaged position.. could the kicks be down to the baby moving further down into the pelvis. Has anyone else been feeling and seeing massive kicks?

x

My head isnt engaged (baby is currently breech) but oh my god it never stops. Between 8 & 1 am I swear it doesnt stop. My first was never like this but this one is a mentalist, its doing the funky chicken inside.

I reckon my LO is having parties and inviting her friends round!

Yeah, already our children are showing a complete disregard for our sleep needs.

my LO foot was sticking out.. usually when i touch my stomach the lumps and bumps shoot back in.. but not this time - LO must be getting brave... i gave a gentle press and the foot moved back slowly! my husband made me laugh. He said LO will be thinking he/she has neighbours on the other side knocking on the walls...

i'm really hoping the baby is using his/her feet to help push further down... you keep pushing and kicking... as long as your heading in the right direction i don't care how much it hurts..

x

My little one moved soooo much in the last 3 weeks then once i'd gone over due I hardly felt him move! :roll:

I think they just think it's great to have little party's in you until there ready to make an appearance. :roll:

yeah i get that foot sticking out of the side thing..hes having a good old stretch..its because theres so much less room i think you can notice the movements so much more and because L/O is growing big and strong!
they always start the main party when you want to sleep...not when your familys there and want to feel them! lol
i think mine thinks hes gonna play in the world cup final at the moment!
bless them it'll be so weird to have them in our arms and not feel those movements inside anymore wont it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back