movin too fast?

jodie_honey

Reaction score
just wonderin if anyone has felt their baby movin alot and fast.
for the past half an hour ive felt her constantly and quite fast as what i can only describe as vibrating feelings quite low down and when i touch my bump shes movin loads but hasnt stopped for half an hour. do u think shes ok?

yeah course she's ok, she's probably just having a good route around in there and having a lil stretch :D

sometimes it can feel like they're having a fit inside u!

aww good thanx kim
im such a worrier. feels like shes tryna break out of there lol and keep gettin shootin pains in my cervix.

Kimbo said:
yeah course she's ok, she's probably just having a good route around in there and having a lil stretch :D

do you still get huge kicks kim or is it more squirms that feel like your tummy is going to explode? :lol:

samandbump said:
Kimbo said:

do you still get huge kicks kim or is it more squirms that feel like your tummy is going to explode? :lol:

yeah hardly ever get kicks anymore,,, just feet being pushed right up into my ribs :wall:

and the movements she makes!! it's like a cat in a bag trying to get out!
she will push a part of her body so hard against my skin that it feels like she's going to tear a big hole in my bump :lol: :lol: :lol:
they're big shifty movements aswell, where one whole side of my bump sticks out

i was worried about mine not kicking that much but there isnt much room in there now i suppose!!!!!if i get a foot in my rib it foooking kills!!!!!! :lol:

he was doing it so bad to me the other night i actually dreamt he came out thrugh my bump by bursting through the skin :lol:

Little miss gets herself wedged into the most awkward of positions, usually with her feet pushed up under my lungs and a knee protruding out the front of the bump... :rotfl:

But the little vibrations and stuff that's all normal... I found that I had these vibrations with Tia, and when she was born she did the same thing when she pee'd think its them peeing... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back