Movements

sammh18

Reaction score
I'm almost 18 weeks and still haven't felt anything no flutters nothing I know all is fine as find her straight away on Doppler has any one else found this? This is my 2nd pregnancy x

Me too. I am a bigger girl though so I think that doesn't help. I went to the EPU I was so worried about lack of movement (3 previous losses have made me paranoid!) And the midwife told me it's not likely I would feel anything till after 21 weeks. I am nearly 22 weeks and I'm just starting to feel some flutters.

Don't worry, everyone is different. I know on here I found that everyone seemed to feel movement early and that's what got me a bit worried but it's quite normal I believe not to feel anything at 18 weeks.

Oh, I also have an anterior placenta that was picked up at my 21 week scan so I think that delays when you feel movement too. So maybe that could delay movement for you too.

Try not to worry. Xx

I didn't feel this one until much later one (20+ weeks for a definitive movement) turns out my placenta is anterior.. don't worry about it, I did and it was for nothing :) That said, at later stages when you should be monitoring movements, don't rely on the doppler!! xxx

Thank you both! I felt movements from 16 weeks with my first I was just having a panic I think placenta is at the front tbh and I'm probably worrying for nothing lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back