movements :-)

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by bbee, May 28, 2013.

1. bbee

bbee Well-Known Member

when do you feel your babys movements? i am thirteen weeks and four days so i know its a bit early for me yet. but i have a very very active baby! i had my scan last thursday and we were in there two hours trying to get measurements because little peanut was so lively! so im just wondering, when will i be able to feel it? xx

2. smnicholson92

smnicholson92 Well-Known Member

Everyone is different with my first i was 18 weeks this on i felt a little bit the otger day wen i was laid on my belly at about 17+5 but not felt it again since but like i say everyone isdifferent zxx

3. Rebecca89

Rebecca89 Well-Known Member

i havent felt anything yet i dont think! hopefully soon :) xxx

4. badtasteinmusi

badtasteinmusi Well-Known Member

I never felt anything that I was sure was bubba until the last 3 or 4 days so I was well into week 19. I have a Doppler though and we listen every so often as reassurance!

5. nbrintz

nbrintz Well-Known Member

My first I didn't feel until gone 20 weeks can't remember with my second but my youngest I felt at 16 weeks and with this pregnancy felt definate movement last week at 17 + weeks x

6. bbee

bbee Well-Known Member

i want to get a doppler! and ooh your due date is my birthday!!:dance:

7. H16

H16 Well-Known Member

I felt my first proper movement on saturday (I'm nearly 17 weeks), felt like baby turning over. Then had a few pokes yesterday x

#7 H16, May 28, 2013
    Last edited: May 28, 2013
  8. Lauren84

Lauren84 Well-Known Member

I was 18 weeks until I was sure I was feeling flutters and had a good kick when I was 20 weeks :) x

9. badtasteinmusi

badtasteinmusi Well-Known Member

I would say if you are a worrier then don't get a Doppler. I'm one of those lucky laid back people who doesn't worry about anything much. I was also lucky enough to find the heart beat first time but that was a 17 weeks. If you can manage not to worry if you don't find it then a Doppler is great but it could also cause more worry than it is worth. If I was you I'd just hang off on getting one for a while yet. Just let time pass. Although I'm due the 15th I'm just planning for anytime in October really. I know it'll arrive when it's good and ready!

10. Haylian

Haylian Well-Known Member

I felt movement at 16 weeks, I was surprised to feel it so early but chuffed to bits. Got much stronger at 18 weeks tho x