Movements

mummy2b19

Reaction score
Since around last Tuesday/ wednesday my baby has not been moving as much I know that as they start to run out of room but the decrease in movments seems to be very sudden from kicking all day everyday to only really kicking last thing at night. On Wednesday I went into hospital because I was worried and they hooked me up to machine and everything was fine and she moved loads when on the monitor but then has been really quite ever since. I have an anterior placenta so I know I dont feel as many movments as some but even still its a lot less than I was used too. I do get my 10 a day but only just. I have a consultant apointment tomorrow am I allowed to request a scan just to double check everything is ok or not, Im really worried that there is something not quite right.

Thanks for your replies in advance xx

Get yourself a clicker or something hun! I got one when i was worried, but soon realied bubs was moving more then i realised whn i had something physically to click. But, if you really are concerned...get checked out. Thats what they are there for. Hope bubs moves more for you soon. Prob just having a big growth spurt!xx

Im proberbly worrying ver nothing but that sounds like a good Idea I will look into it thank you xx

Mine went really quiet about 31 weeks I think. Had to get monitored etc. They like to worry us don't they?! :) But seriously, get checked over hun. Worrying won't help. :hugs: xx

Im got consultants apointment at 10 am tomorrow so im going to ask then because my midwife is usless iv given up even asking her for help with things so fx he will be able to sort something out for me xx

Oh, I never went through my midwife. I went straight to antenatal day assesment unit. They are lovely there!x

Iv went stight there last time because I couldnt get hold of midwife and they were really lovely xx

Awwww sorry you're feeling worried hon and I'm sure everything is fine but I would definitely ask about a scan tomorrow if you're worried. My MW has told me that anyone can ask for a scan in their 3rd trimester if they become worried about movements and you shouldn't be refused. Let us know how it goes xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back