Movements - what do YOURS feel like?!?

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by MillersMissus, May 26, 2016.

1. MillersMissus

MillersMissus Well-Known Member

I keep getting a sharp dig to the lower left of my tummy which is where I can find her heart beat. Not the bubbling, gurgling, tickling sensation that I've read!!! It feels like she is pinching me from the inside haha!! I get the occasional bubble.

What do your movements feel like?? X

2. Rubyredslipper

Rubyredslipper Well-Known Member

Still getting flutters through the day which feel like something dancing on my bladder when I'm sat down but evenings when I lie down its like little thuds and my belly moves like a hiccup. Don't really know how to explain it! Loving it though x

3. CornishGirl

CornishGirl Well-Known Member

It started out as flutters, but is now very obvious kicks and when not kicking, I can sometimes see the whole surface of my belly move as he rolls over or shifts position! :)

4. Summergurl

Summergurl Well-Known Member

Mine started out as like flutters or popcorn popping then turned to actual kicks but now I'm getting lots of rolls &'swishes with the occasional jab or kick out. X

5. Lander

Lander Well-Known Member

This one kicks like a nutter when he feels like it, seems to bounce and dance in the bath now, especially if the radio's on as well! Reacts to DH and DsS's voices as well as mine and gets excited when he can hear my in-laws as well lol - Shame my parents both live so far away they're missing out :(

Started as something like having trapped wind, but it was in the wrong place for it iykwim! Then went to pops, then gentle kicks, now proper kicks, and I've felt him stretch out and roll around a couple of times too :)

6. Azam

Azam Well-Known Member

I don't get any yet. I'm 15 weeks.
    Is it late?

7. Lander

Lander Well-Known Member

No, for first baby 18-20 weeks is more usual xx

8. Maaaaaac

Maaaaaac Well-Known Member

Anyone else feel a bit sick when theres movement?

9. SiameseCatLady

SiameseCatLady Well-Known Member

Yes... I really do! Also, sometimes if I am on my side, my lo kicks me so hard that it hurts! Think it must be kicking bladder...
    My description of movements is that sometimes it's thickly when itz's really down low and then when it's higher up and rippling(!) it's a bit like those balloons that you can get, the big ones that you can sort of pump against your hand to make a noise.
    Definitely what mine feels like! Not repeated punches like with the balloon but every now and then, a big whack! Haha. Great feeling!

10. strongminded

strongminded Well-Known Member

Mine feel like a huge bubble in me moving about. Im 22 weeks now

#10 strongminded, Jun 4, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2016
  11. CatsLoveBoxes

CatsLoveBoxes New Member

Early on it felt like someone was tickling me with the world's smallest feather in one spot for a second or two. Then, it felt more like holding on to a grasshopper...but in my belly. Further along it felt like a fish swimming around in there. Now, it feels like someone is in there elbowing and nudging me :p Definitely kicks. Sometimes, I'll feel a pressure feeling go to one side or the other, or across my belly...which I'm assuming is just her moving and getting comfortable.