Movements Changed

katyloumc

Reaction score
Hi

I was worried on Sat because of my constant sneezing and she's gone a bit more quiet since.

She's normally really active and high up, but now the movements are right down low, I know she's ok because she's still wriggling around but now instead of right in my tummy, they feel like she's going to kick her way out of my fallooola and bum!! Its honestly feels like something could drop out of there ha!

My bump feels different aswell its as if she's moved right down. Surely its too early for this to happen, do you think I should speak to the midwife or wait till my 28 week check up on Thurs.

I'm missing the movement in my tummy, gets me feeling a bit anxious not having it :(

It probably is a bit early to be feeling the movements so low down. I'm 37 weeks and still getting kicks up quite high, my bump has yet to drop. I would speak to your midwife about anything that makes you anxious, its not worth worrying about as can just make things seem worse than what they are. They always say that any decrease in movement then seek advice. Try drinking a glass of cold orange juice and lying on your left side for an hour and see what happens, usually gets my little madam dancing :) xx

Yeah I've tried that, normally when I lie on my left hand side she goes mental but every movement seems to be as if she's going to put her foot out of my bits! Its really strange. I might ring them up and see what they say. Thanks Mrs C

I've had that. Mention it to mw but it's just a change of position I expect hun. Squiggle has changed a few times. I prefer it higher up as the movement feels stranger down low. More muffled and also weird if it's near your cervix:-/

Baba will probably move up again, I've had it happen a few times xxx

Ive had this, and put it down to change of position, her kicks went from high up to low down and they felt distant, after a few days she turned again, like umbongo its happened few times on mexx

Well I rang up and they said to go straight down, got checked and she's flipped herself into breach. So her heads at my ribs and feet dangling down. That explains why it feels like she's going to kick her way out of my bits!

The midwfie said she should be preparing to get into position and not flipping the other way, she said it was proably because of my sneezing!!

Plenty time for her to move back around though. Feel much better about it now know that she's ok, just being a tinker!

My girl has always been quite low, my mw said its cause she's head down and must be a mover rather than a kicker. Basically I feel more down low because she wriggling in a ball rather than kicking out. But I've been like this all the way through so you've done the right thing to check, even if it just puts your mind at ease which it sounds like it has :) glad all is ok xx

Glad all is ok, its always best to get checked out. My baby was led transverse (sideways) right up until 33 weeks when she decided to turn head down, luckily shes not turned back and hoping the mw will have some more news on wednesday at my next appt. Hope your baby gives your ribs and down below a little break and turns back around nicely over the coming weeks xx

Yeah there's plenty time to move back around, I feel a lot better now, if I'm ever worried again I know I'll call in to get checked, it isn't worth the anxiety!

Mine has literally just done this over the last day. After lots of high movement, its all low down...I much prefer higher movement, its clearer and less weird feeling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back