Movement

Zara96

Reaction score
Right ladies i am 23 weeks +1 day she was moving so much yesterday and after all her movement yesterday today I dont think she is moving i cannot feel her I think I felt bubbles earlier but i am not sure. Feeling really worried xx

Hi Zara, I don’t believe there will be a consistent pattern of movement until 28 weeks. If you are concerned- call the midwife and get their advice.

You could try a cold glass of water to see if that makes the baby wriggle. I was advised that once you start getting consistent moments, bub should move 10 times in a 2 hour period. So take the time to sit and wait for 10 movements. You might be too early for this, so your midwife will tell you what they would like you to do x

Hi Zara, I don’t believe there will be a consistent pattern of movement until 28 weeks. If you are concerned- call the midwife and get their advice.

You could try a cold glass of water to see if that makes the baby wriggle. I was advised that once you start getting consistent moments, bub should move 10 times in a 2 hour period. So take the time to sit and wait for 10 movements. You might be too early for this, so your midwife will tell you what they would like you to do x
Thank you so much for your advice but I went to the maternity triage earlier about 4.30 5 o clock. They found her heart beat and she was moving around loads as soon as the lady put the gel on the doppler and started moving it haha everything is all ok. :) She said exactly what u said I am to early for movement pattern xx

Last edited:
Thank you so much for your advice but I went to the maternity triage earlier about 4.30 5 o clock. They found her heart beat and she was moving around loads as soon as the lady put the gel on the doppler and started moving it haha everything is all ok. :) She said exactly what u said I am to early for movement pattern xx

Oh glad you called and got checked out! It’s always so nice hearing that heartbeat on the Doppler <3 Once you get more regular movements - it will be much easier to relax and and enjoy it x

Oh glad you called and got checked out! It’s always so nice hearing that heartbeat on the Doppler <3 Once you get more regular movements - it will be much easier to relax and and enjoy it x
Its all just so scary haha I am worrier anyway xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back